* Please have your trash out the night before your scheduled pick-up day as we start pick-up at 4:00 am. If your cart is not out, you will be skipped. We do not give credit for this.
* You will receive once a week trash pick up service. This is for the 96- gallon cart only. No other trash will be picked up except what is inside the cart, "LID MUST CLOSE". Additional carts are available for an added monthly fee.
* All loose garbage/trash must be contained in paper or plastic bags.
* This trash service is primarily considered a household trash service.
* Please have your dog in your fence or on a chain. We will NOT pick up your trash if your dog is not properly contained. This is for our protection as well as yours.
* We do not pick up appliances or any other large furniture items.
* Please do not put dead animals in trash cart. This will not be accepted.
* Please do not fill carts with rocks, dirt, or anything that makes the cart to heavy to handle.
* Please do not put metal rods, big 2x4's, or any other large objects that might cause damage to the truck.
* We are not permitted by law to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials or any materials deemed hazardous.
* Cart weight limit is 50 pounds.
* No bungee cords are allowed on cart on service day. We can not dump them if the lid is tied down.
* Please do not have your cart tied to the fence on service day. We can not dump them if they are tied down.
* Please make sure that your container is away from cars, houses, mailboxes, etc. when can not safely dump your container if they are not in a clear area.